Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the Moon, With Gleason

This week we featured the music of Jackie Gleason. Though it has been debated as to how much credit Jackie actually deserves for the recordings, it is his name on the sleeve, and he takes the credit and the blame. Here's what we listened to:

I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good (Music, Martinis, and Memories) - Jackie Gleason
My Ideal (Music, Martinis, and Memories) - Jackie Gleason
I Remember You (Music, Martinis, and Memories) - Jackie Gleason
Shangri La (Music, Martinis, and Memories) - Jackie Gleason
Louise (Music To Remember Her) - Jackie Gleason
Tangerine (Music To Remember Her) - Jackie Gleason
Marilyn (Music To Remember Her) - Jackie Gleason
When You're Away (Night Winds) - Jackie Gleason
What Can I Say After I'm Sorry (Night Winds) - Jackie Gleason
Alone (Night Winds) - Jackie Gleason
You're Driving Me Crazy (Night Winds) - Jackie Gleason
Skyliner (Velvet Brass) - Jackie Gleason
But Not For Me (Velvet Brass) - Jackie Gleason
The Man I Love (Velvet Brass) - Jackie Gleason
Cherokee (Velvet Brass) - Jackie Gleason
Love Embers and Flame (Love Embers and Flame) - Jackie Gleason
What Can I Say After I'm Sorry (Love Embers and Flame) - Jackie Gleason
Lady of the Evening (Love Embers and Flame) - Jackie Gleason
How About Me (Love Embers and Flame) - Jackie Gleason
If He Walked Into My Life (How Sweet It Is) - Jackie Gleason
Strangers in the Night (How Sweet It Is) - Jackie Gleason
The Shadow of Your Smile (How Sweet It Is) - Jackie Gleason
Lara's Theme (How Sweet It Is) - Jackie Gleason
Don't Blame Me (Plays Pretty For the People) - Jackie Gleason
Peg O' My Heart (Plays Pretty For the People) - Jackie Gleason
Soon (Plays Pretty For the People) - Jackie Gleason
My Blue Heaven (Plays Pretty For the People) - Jackie Gleason
Charade (Today's Romantic Hits) - Jackie Gleason
Deep River (Today's Romantic Hits) - Jackie Gleason

No comments:

Post a Comment