Sunday, August 8, 2010

Free Samples

I found this week's show in the free bin at the Record Collector. Such treasures, they had to find a good home!

The Magic Artistry of Frankie Carle and His Orchestra - Art Mooney
Glow Warm
Fascination
La Paloma
Nellie Bly

Organ Stardust - Ashley Tappen
Stardust
El Choclo
La Paloma
American Patrol

Music for Dancing - Sammy Kaye
Amapola
You Always Hurt The One You Love
Taboo
Taking a Chance On Love

Curtain Time - Spin-o-rama
On The Street Where You Live
They Call The Wind Maria
Hello Young Lovers

Stereo Showcase - Mantovani
Greensleeves
Scho Rosmarin
I Could've Danced All Night
Some Enchated Evening

Tap Dance Rhythms - Johnny Maddox
Carolina in the Morning
Should I?
School Days
Ida

Greatest Hits - Loretta Lynn
Don't Come Home A Drinkin
Before I'm Over You
If You're Not Gone Too Long
Dear Uncle Sam

Honky Tonk Percussion - The Grand Prix Series
Heart of My Heart
When I Lost You
Take Me Out To The Ballgame
The Golden Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment