Sunday, September 27, 2009

Surfin' USA

The show was a bit tougher tonight, as I only had access to one turn table! Sometimes I nailed the cue, and a few times, I messed up. Oops. Well, I tried to play as many Track 1's as I could, but some of the cuts I had selected were worth the risk. My girlfriend said she liked hearing the needle hiss a bit anyway. Did you?

Houseworks seems to not be selling bags of their half-off records anymore. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.

Anyways, here's the playlist.

Surfin' USA (The Beach Boys Songbook) - 101 Strings
Winchester Cathedral (Winchester Cathedral) - Lawrence Welk
Yesterday (Bali Hai) - Earl Grant
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (We Made It Happen) - Engelbert Humperdinck
Maybe (The Ink Spots) -The Ink Spots
Mas Que Nada (Fever) - Doc Severinsen
Taboo (Taboo) - Arthur Lyman
My Blue Heaven (Plays Pretty For The People) - Jackie Gleason
Yakety Axe (Finger Pickin' Good) - Chet Atkins
Tonga (Pais Tropical) - Sergio Mendes And Brasil '77
Riders In The Sky (BMOC) - The Brothers Four
Kon Tiki (Legend Of The Sun Virgin) - Yma Sumac
In The Mood For Love (Melodies in Gold) - Billy Vaughn
Walkin' Bass (Peter Gunn) - Henry Mancini
La Vie En Rose (Music of the 60's) - Les Baxter
The Way You Look Tonight (Ping Pong Percussion) - Al Goodman
The Parisians (Andre Previn and his Pals) - Andre Previn

No comments:

Post a Comment