Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mixed Bag

I'm moving, so access to my records is a bit restricted. I filled my bag this week with some records I haven't listened to beyond the initial time, really, so the playlist is a bit all over the place, but sometimes VeeGeePlus is about VARIETY.

Images in Dynagrove
Blue Tango - Sid Ramin
She Loves Me - Frankie Carle
Baby Elephant Walk - Dick Schory
C'est Si Bon - The Melachrino Orchestra

Like Blue - Andre Previn
You and Blue
The Blue Room
Serenade in Blue
Blue Holiday

Vol 4. I Married An Angel - Hill Bowen
I Love You
More Than You Know
That Old Feeling
Once In A While

Vol 6. Latin Holiday - Don Amore
Amor
Cuanto Le Gusta
Lisbon Antigua
Brazil

Saturday Night Fiedler - Arthur Fiedler
Bachamania

Command Sampler Vol. 12
O Sole Mio - Enoch Light
Hello Dolly! - The Ray Charles Singers
In a Sentimental Mood - Tony Mottola
Washington Square - Dick Hyman

Strictly for Dancing - The Statler Dance Orchestra
Begin the Beguine

No comments:

Post a Comment