Sunday, July 18, 2010

Queen of Cool

This week was a mix, with a miniature tribute to the queen of cool, Julie London! Here's the playlist!

The Best of the Big Name Bands
Blen Blen Blen - Xavier Cugat
Jivin' The Vibes - Lionel Hampton
Piano Man - Earl Hines

Come Dance to the Hits - Sammy Kaye
Fools Rush In
Deep Purple
Maria Elena
Danke Shoen
Charade

Alhambra - Ahmad Jamal
We Kiss in a Shadow
Sweet and Lovely
The Party's Over

Julie is Her Name - Julie London
Cry Me A River
I Should Care
I'm In the Mood For Love
I'm Glad There Is Love

In Person at The Americana - Julie London
Lonesome Road
Send For Me
My Baby Just Cares For Me
The Trolley Song
Daddy

Melodies of Japan - Johnny Gregory
Ame
Seukurabe
TeruTeru Bozu
Oboro Zukiyo

The Art of Belly Dancing - George Abdo
Egyptian Dance
Where is My Love
Dance Araby

Taboo - Arthur Lyman
Taboo
Kalua
Ringo Oiwaka
Sea Breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment