Sunday, September 13, 2009

Brazil

Fun show tonight! I tried to wind a little narrative through some of the songs. Little connections. Was that fun for you? The Beetles cover rock block in the middle of the show was fun to put together! I bet I had more around her somewhere, but I got the idea this morning, so I didn't have too much time to find the records in my collection. My girlfriend hates that Tammy Wynette song I played. I was gonna dedicate it to her to give her a bit of grief, but I didn't think it would be a good idea to dedicate a song called DIVORCE to your current girlfriend if you're happy with her, which I definitely am.

Brazil (Concert in Stereo) - Ray Conniff
Strangers in the Night (What Now, My Love?) - Living Brass
I Fall to Pieces (Yakety Sax) - Boots Randolph
She's Got You (I Remember Patsy) - Loretta Lynn
Norwegian Wood (Ye-Me-Le) - Sergio Mendes and Brazil '66
Yellow Submarine (Action) - Enoch Light
Day Tripper (Boots) - Nancy Sinatra
Let It Be (The Beatles Album) - The Percy Faith Strings
With A Little Help From My Friends (The Now Sound) - Mickie Finn's
Yesterday (The Shadow of Your Smile) - Arthur Lyman
Hey Jude (This is Tom Jones) - Tom Jones
Fool on the Hill (Greatest Hits) - Sergio Mendes and Brasil '66
San Antonio Rose (Square Dances) - Lawrence Loy
Let's Fall in Love (A Swingin' Love Affair) - Peter Palmer
Ring Ring De Banj0 (Sing Along All Time Favorites) - The Hometowners
Dueling Banjos (Deliverance) - Eric Weissberg
Sabre Dance (Peg O' My Heart) - Harmonicats
Tammy (Greatest Hits) - Jane Morgan
D-I-V-O-R-C-E (Greatest Hits) - Tammy Wynette

No comments:

Post a Comment