Sunday, September 6, 2009

Where is My Love?

Second show, in the bag. I'm thinking about doing some themed shows soon, but this week's show was another mix of stuff from my record collection. Did you dance tonight? I played some dance numbers for you, so I hope you did. Did you hear a buzzing sound? There was some sort of connection issue, that was not intentional. I have some tunes I didn't have time to spin this week, so they will surely make it next week.

Where is My Love? (The Art of Belly Dancing) - George Abdo
Louie, Louie (Guantanamera) - The Sandpipers
Les Flamandes (American Debut) - Jacques Brel
I'll Walk the Line (Solid Gold Guitar) - Al Caiola
Victor Young Medley (Cocktail Piano) - Frankie Carle
My Funny Valentine (Bongos/Flutes/Guitars) - Los Admiradores
Cheek to Cheek (Plays for Dancing) - Errol Garner
With a Little Help from My Friends (The Now Sound) - Mickie Finn's
Happy Together (This is Hugo Montenegro) - Hugo Montenegro
Three Wheels on My Wagon (Cowboys and Indians) - New Christy Minstrels
The Easy Winners (The Entertainer) - Myron Floren
La Cucaracha (Let's Cha Cha Cha) - Jose Madeira
Shikararete (Melodies of Japan) - Johnny Gregory
Why You're Smiling (Piano Roll Music) - Phantom Foley
Theme from Mary Poppins (Lyman '66) - Arthur Lyman
Night and Day (Other Worlds, Other Sounds) - Esquivel
Granada (Other Worlds, Other Sounds) - Esquivel

No comments:

Post a Comment